Saturday, November 14, 2009

Dearest Anna Sui...

Why are you doing this to me? Why do you have to release those special boots when you know that a girl like myself would have to work her ass off to have them? When you know its almost the time to shop for the holidays? You are torturing me. But i can't hate you. I love you too much for that. Therefore i hope you would release more of the black suede ones in a size 8 at the end of the season. I can probably get my hands on them by then. Thank you. Peace, Love and Bubbletea! xoxo

- S
P.S You're a genius





2 comments:

  1. those look comfy. easier on the eyes than UGGlies too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paris Hilton made me hate the UGGs, but i soon discovered that they're essentiel if you want to survive winter in Canada.

    but yes, i would have gotten myself the anna sui ones if they weren't out of stock T_T

    ReplyDelete