Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Grown up gifts

When i was 6, all i wanted for Christmas was the Sailor Moon pen wand. Even though i'm their only daughter, my parents never spoiled me when it came to give my brothers and i a present. Nor did they believe it was a way to raise a child. So growing up, i never really got the things i want. I remember going back to school after the holidays and see all the girls in my grade with their pen and that all i got was a pair of mitten and a red winter boots. My mom made it worst when she tried to convince me that it looked the same as Sailor Moon's.

Now that i'm a bit older, i wouldn't mind having that pair of mitten and those red boots. As long as its cashmere and Marc Jacobs :P All in all, i've decided to work on my wish list this year. Theres a few goodies i can afford. But those who know me, knows that i always want the unaffordable ones. I can still wish for them though, right? Ahhh...the wonders of Christmas!
1. Tuck Harem pants - CLU
2. Yvette Suede heels - Loeffler Randall
3. Zig Zag scarf - Tsumori Chisato
4. New Orleans Mid Calf w/ Strap boots - Joie
5. Polaroid Note pads - Urban Outfitters
6. Modern Love palette - NARS
7. Stock Snake moccasins - Elizabeth and James
8. Knotted Shoulder cardigan - Burberry Prorsum
9. Tribute Stud bracelet - Yves Saint Laurent
10. WhoWhatWear book - Shopbop
11. Laser Cut Suede tote - Burberry Prorsum
12. Le Vernis #367 Trapèze - Chanel
13. Joan Of Arc necklace - Bing Bang

2 comments:

  1. it's so sad how we always want things that are out of reach =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. and i'm sure those mittens and boots kept you a lot warmer than the wand could've =]

    ReplyDelete