Sunday, April 11, 2010

The things you should know

- I can be quiet around some but actually, i'm REALLY loud.
- I'm a girl and i'm good at what girls do best: getting annoyed and throwing tantrums.
- I can get mad easily but i forgive easily.
- No, i'm not bipolar.
- I'm a good listener and i'm very open.
- I can be picky at times but i compromise a lot.
- I'm a dreamer and a hopeless romantic. Thus, i'm really cheesy and corny.
- I don't like being called cute.
- I like receiving compliments for the stuff i do.
- My favorite colors are white and lavender.
- My favorite scent is light floral/ fruity.
- My favorite flowers are cherry blossom, jasmine and orchids.
- Strawberry and cookie dough ice cream are therapy to me.
- I take a really long time to get ready.
- I hate feeling pressured.
- I'm not easy to surprise.
- I have a guy sense of humor.
- I like guys who can play a musical instrument.
- I also like guys who didn't bother shaving their facial hair for a few days. It's manly and sexy ;)
- I want Jeremy Manongdo aka Passion to sing at my wedding.

- I still write in the diary that i've had since the age of 8.
- I can watch When in Rome and Breakfast at Tiffany's a bajillion times and never get bored.
- I prefer night time over day time.
- I love the view of the city at night.
- I like the cliché wine and dine with good company.
- My guilty pleasures: lingerie, karaoke and bollywood movies.
- I can spend hours in a book and/or record store.
- Grocery shopping is my ideal date.
- I love cooking/baking but i hate doing the dishes.
- I hate chocolate icing, lobsters and crabs.
- I think 7Up taste better with a McChicken and Coke with a Big Mac.
- I got my drinking habit from my mom.
- Astronomy and dinosaur books makes me eerie.
- I like to wear a guy oversized tshirt to sleep.
- I idolize Audrey Hepburn, Marie Antoinette and Marc Jacobs.
- I like clean, good smelling rooms.
- I'm very affectuous.
- I like the feeling of being hugged.
- I tend to over analyze a situation.

- I'm at my weakest when i feel i've unaccomplished something or when i don't tell people what i really feel.
- I get annoyed when people ask me why i'm upset.
- I can be really self conscious.
- I love to sleep.
- I deserve a medal for being the best procrastinator out there.
- I hate last minute change of plans.
- I never answer or call back to a number i don't know.
- I like small, meaningful gestures.
- I enjoy quietness.
- I believe actions mean more than words.
- I may seem overly confident when i say this, but i do know that any guy would be lucky to have me as their gf (lol)

1 comment:

  1. damn right on the last one! i love you twinnie<3

    ReplyDelete