Monday, November 15, 2010

Day Six

Write 30 interesting facts about yourself.
I did something similar to this a few months ago. Excuse my copypasting and if it sounds like i'm repeating myself.

- People would always get the impression that i'm reserved and quiet but i'm far from being like that. You know what they say about the quiet ones ;)
- I can easily pick up a conversation with random strangers.
- I'm good at what girls do best: getting annoyed and throwing tantrums.
- I can get mad easily but i forgive easily. (No, i'm not bipolar)
- I'm a good listener and i'm very open minded.
- I have a lot of expectations in people.
- I'm a dreamer and a hopeless romantic. Thus, i'm really cheesy and corny.
- I take a really long time to get ready.
- I hate multitasking and feeling pressured.
- I'm not easy to surprise.
- I have a guy sense of humor.
- Whenever i can't sleep, i would go to my living room with my pillow and my blanket, and watch Breakfast At Tiffany's on dvd.
- I prefer night time over day time.
- I think 7Up taste better with a McChicken and Coke with a Big Mac.
- Astronomy and dinosaur books makes me eerie.
- I have a very expensive taste.
- I like to go into a book store, grab a random book, sit on the floor and spend the next hour reading.
- I love cooking/baking but i hate doing the dishes.
- I hate chocolate icing, lobsters and crabs.
- Sometimes a simple phone call or a text message asking how's my day makes me happy.
- I think the best thing next to kissing is being in someone's embrace. I'm very affectuous.
- I tend to over analyze a situation and picture everything like in a drama.
- I'm at my weakest when i feel i've unaccomplished something or when i don't tell people how i really feel.
- I deserve a medal for being the best procrastinator out there.
- Strawberry ice cream can make my day anytime.
- I loveeeee to sleep.
- I hate last minute change of plans or simply when things doesn't go according plans.
- I believe actions mean more than words.
- I may seem overly confident when i say this, but i do know that any guy would be lucky to have me as their gf (lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment