Tuesday, November 2, 2010

H&M Meets LANVIN

Christmas has arrived early for me this year. Eager to find out who would be their partner this year, I was more than ECSTATIC when H&M announced their partnership with Parisian Couture house Lanvin, back in August. When big named designers collaborate with stores like H&M (Victor&Rolf, Karl Lagerfeld, Roberto Cavalli, Jimmy Choo... just to name a few), it brings any fashion addicts like myself pure joy because we can actually afford to buy designer duds for less. Not only is the collection amaaaazing (need to dress shop for a wedding this summer), but us North Americans are the first to get our hands on the gorgeous dresses and accessories before anyone in the world on November 20th.

I would have to ask if the H&M store at my work place will be releasing the collection there. If not, i'm taking a day off from work and i'm camping out the DT store at 3AM. Call me crazy, but crazy is my middle name :)

Get ready to swipe your credit cards ladies (and men).





It wasn't a project about a dress for less, I think that i love the idea that H&M was going luxury.
- Alber Elbaz

2 comments:

  1. as far as i know, only the downtown store gets the designer collabs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been told, but they didn't do that with the Matthew Williamson collection the last time. Oh well, im camping in front of the store!!! :)

    ReplyDelete