Saturday, December 25, 2010

Day Ten

I'm giving myself a new challenge: finish the 15 days challenge before 2011! This will sure keep me busy for the next five days :P

Discuss you first love and your first kiss.

The word love in different contexts means completely different things. For example, I don't love my friends and family the same way i love fashion. I don't love music the same way i love my new pair of Stuart Weitzman pumps (in fact, my love for shoes goes deep). What i'm trying to say is that this is such an open ended question, i will treat it as such.



He's my first love. I did not just had a crush of him like i had a crush on Nick Carter that same year. It was different. It was love. Of course you would all say that at the tender age of 6 you don't get any notion of the word "love" and all that jazz. But now that i really think of it; the fluttering butterflies in my stomach at the sight of the rose, the twinkles in my eyes every time he would pop-up on screen, the way he would call Serena "Meatball head" - sigh. Darien aka The Tuxedo Mask was my first love. Because of him, i started seeing boys as of being more than just cooties and germs.

As far as my first kiss goes, it was not spectacular like i pictured it to be. It actually caught me by surprise and i remembered how daze i was after it (and not in a good way). Nothing can be perfect the first time. I told myself it had to start somewhere. My first "passionate" kiss however is a different story. All i have to say is that it was very satisfying. On many, MANY levels...

2 comments: