Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Day Thirteen



Somewhere you'd like to move or visit.

London.

I'd pick London over any places in the world, anytime. I don't know what attracts me so much to the city though. The obsession must have dated back when i was around 6 or 7. Music was a big part of my life during that time and of all the artists, the Spice Girls was definitely one of those who made me jump on the pop culture bandwagon. I would always watch Top Of The Pops and EastEnders on BBC. I'd imagine myself meeting the Royal family and pretended to have the English accent as well (which was mediocre). I just love the vibrancy and the multiculturalism of the city. London is a real melting pot of cultures and the closest thing, in my opinion, that resemble Montreal. I remember begging my parents to send me to this student exchange program just so i can study in London for six months. Now that i'm older, i guess i can simply save enough and travel Europe by myself.

3 comments:

  1. nooo you can't travel to europe by yourself. you need a travel buddy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you'll be my travel buddy ;) haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. we'll go to Paris together like Blair and Serena <3

    ReplyDelete