Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Like A Star

Sometimes, you're whole world seems to collapse. For a simple inch, for a hopeless love, for a lover that left you after fucking your soul out, for kiddish dreams. Sometimes, you put yourself into some weird situations. You're pulling of a nasty luggage. Your life suddenly looks desperate like those you've seen in a bad underrated movies. The one that regular people try to avoid. All that jazz. The one that you try to not run into because you want to save your soul and your karma. Every once and then, I feel like my head is going to explode under the pressure. The pressure that I created to myself. My brain is calm like bomb, ticking to its very last seconds.

In those moment of insecurities, i feel granted that this type of song exists. In fact, they feel like a warm blanket, a balm on my shivering lips. Thanks Corinne. You pretty much saved my day.


2 comments:

  1. umm... i think a coffee+donut date is called for?

    lovely song btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think corinne bailey rae writes songs for us haha.

    -h

    ReplyDelete