Thursday, January 6, 2011

According to Plan


Some days, you feel speechless. Not because there is nothing worth talking about (don't get me wrong), but just because you feel pretty much plain and satisfied. This is my mood today.

4 words for the coming days; first date, hard work, mind fuck, and good friends. Combine all of them together, and i already feel restless. And it's not even the weekends yet!

Got amazing bargain deals on some basics and lingerie (and we all know that i love myself a good pair undergarments), got my credit card half-paid, my phone bill paid...The only thing that I need left is renewing my contract/getting my iPhone4, start saving for an eventual spring break escapade, and plan my schedule for the coming semester.

Life is -almost- good.

1 comment:

  1. it's only been a week, but we need to talk! yay for feeling content and satisfied though :)

    ReplyDelete