Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Day 2 - Kitchen Labor

Day 2 - A photo of something you ate today.

Potato gnocchi with rosé sauce. Made from scratch by yours truly (even the gnocchi itself!). I've never been so proud of myself and honestly, it was well worth the intense kitchen labor; my family loved it :) Back in the days while most teenage girls would go shopping with their friends or go on dates at the movies, i would spend my time in the kitchen taking cooking lessons from my mom. I remember i used to envy those girls because they got enjoy their teen life and be normal. But now that i think of it, i'm happy and thankful that my mom was total bitch back then. Most of the girls i know now don't even know how to boil an egg or mind you, even make a sandwich! I for sure know that my kids won't die from hunger in the future and that my husband will be one hella of lucky man.

No comments:

Post a Comment