Friday, January 14, 2011

Day 4 - Forever & Always

Day 4 - Your favorite photographs of your best friends.

S and W are the sisters i've never had. I remember in elementary school, we used to hate each other...don't really know the reason why (haha). Through our teen years, we bonded like crazy clue. We have gone through the toughest times together during those years, but still held the most genuine friendship. There are times when we do have our disagreements, but what makes our relationship special is our understanding towards each other. The first picture was taken at W's house. That day, all 3 of us had to go to the temple for a ceremony dressed up in traditional Cambodian attire. The second picture is my absolute favorite one; my 17th birthday. You can simply see how much we love each other :)


If there's a friendship that surprises until this day; this would be it. Friends for over 20 years; P is more than just my ordinary guy friend. Calling him family is not right either because we both know that our friendship is far more than that. We have gone through A LOT, and i mean if there is one person that had often pisses me off in my life, he is the one. Yet, i know that if i were to lose him, a big part of me would go as well. It's those type of relationship/friendship that is really hard to describe, but only the two of you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment