Tuesday, February 22, 2011

In My Head

Because it's 4 AM. And here i am, blogging about the stuffs that's keeping me up at this hour. I sometimes wish i didn't have a head just to not think about things...

1)Some people are just heartless. I mean, what happened to the old saying "Treat others like you want to be treated."? To be blasting it out on Twitter or Facebook ain't gonna make it better because really, you're just making yourself look like a fool. I feel like this is a new form of bullying. You people are smart and educated, why hate and disparage others for no reason, especially those who are disabled? It infuriates me to see that people like you exist. Seriously, ya'll are a disappointment to society.

2)Why do i always get the feeling that i'm trying too hard when i shouldn't? Why is that i seem to care more? Is it because i have too many expectation in people? Am i asking for too much? Yet i'm not the type of person who ask for a lot,but simply to be taking into consideration. I constantly get myself disappointed over the smallest thing. Clearly, it seems that it happened so many times that i've become immune to it. I never learn my lesson on this one.

3)I'm sorry that I'm a let down. I'm sorry to have said the things i had to say today. It was as emotionally draining to me as it were to you; mom . I'll probably have the word guilt stamped across my forehead for a very long time or as long as i can make it up to you. But a person can only hold so much in. I was becoming my own enemy. I can't mold myself into being the perfect "older sister" or "daughter". I know that I owe you big time. It may take a while for you to trust me again, but i'll continue to prove you otherwise and that i actually know what i'm doing. The world is only scary if we make it scary. I'm sorry, again.

No comments:

Post a Comment