Tuesday, February 1, 2011

To You: Guy in the Bus

I saw you again. For the first time in 4 years, i saw you again in the 148. Same stop. Same seat. There you sat. Right across from me. I was surprise to say the least. Not because you suddenly appeared again (I was actually the one who stopped taking the 148 due to a routine change) but because after all these years, you have not changed...

Ok, i lied. You've changed. But just a tad bit. Your taste in clothing seemed to have become more refine. You now sport the scruffy i-didn't-bother-shaving-this-morning look. Your arm and forearm seemed to have double its size, but very well proportioned. But everything else is still the same. Your stance, your smirk, your glance. From the way you would slightly slouch in the back of your seat to the way your eyebrows would frown when you're concentrating on your reading. It seems like it was just yesterday when you were still sporting your usual Kappa track pants and starting your first year of college at Marianopolis. But still, that boy is not any different from the young man that sat right in front of me this morning in the bus.

To be honest, I don't really have anything else to say other than you made my gloomy morning a good one. I had only wish at that moment though that i have gotten enough sleep the night before. I did not looked my best today and i was not something you would call attractive. Nonetheless, i'm looking forward to take the bus again and hopefully see you there.




P.S I'm not a stalker. I'm just...very observant :)

2 comments:

  1. you should strike up on a conversation one of these days :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wish but i'd prob make a fool outta myself lol

    i'll just admire him from a far for now :P

    ReplyDelete