Friday, August 5, 2011

Five Things: Renew

[Amazing night out with the bff at Moomba]

This week was all about starting fresh. My parents are under the hype of redecorating the entire house thus dragging my poor soul to every furniture/decorating stores there is in the city. Knowing how they have picked the wrong person to go shopping with, we all end up agreeing on most of the furniture that we got. It was not easy though. In exchange of putting aside my expensive taste, my mother have (reluctantly) agreed to redecorate my entire bedroom (muahaha). It was an offer i could not say no to. Aside from all the decorating madness going on, my week was positively packed ever since i got back from vacay. Got to spend quality times with my amazing friends as well as enjoying the great weather in the city. My only complaint is the lack of sleep I've been getting due to nighttime being the only time of the day where brain actually goes through a process of deep thinking. But whatever. I’m really I looking forward to a much-needed restful weekend. My first weekend off from work in the longest time!

[White porcelain plateau for my perfume collection + new YSL La Parisienne]

[Mini bouquet arrangement of daisies and carnations]

[Homemade Ice latte - Watch'out Starbuck!]

[Waking up to her every morning]

1 comment:

  1. twinnie, your blogger reminds me of home/lifestyle magazine. in other words, it's amazing!

    ReplyDelete