Friday, August 12, 2011

Five Things: Reunion

[New 5inch beauties]

I think I managed to find a relatively good balance between work and fun this week. I got to spend another great weekend with my girlfriends; sunbathing in the Old Port, eating out in the village and chit-chatting over a good bottle of Sauvignon. Knowing that we won’t be able to see each other as often as soon as the semester starts (mind you in a few weeks), we all tried to enjoy each other’s company while we can. As for the redecoration going on at home, my parents are going through the color picking process for the rooms in the house. I just cannot wait till it’s all over and to finally see some results after hearing them bickering about it for the past month. I have another great weekend in store for me. It’s still summer afterall… :)

[Favorite shisha lounge/café in the city]

[Weird English at the asian grocery store; Favor Swallow?]

[Blueberry Boy Bait in the making]

[Very special package from Japan]

1 comment: