Saturday, August 27, 2011

Well Done


It's moment like this where I simply wish that life was not cruel and that it can give good people a second chance.

I would have to say I'm more in denial than anything right now because I still cannot believe at how fast everything happened. Learned about the news last month. Received a message at the beginning of the week. Got a phone call early this morning.

I shouldn't have taken the situation for granted. I should have taken minutes of my precious time to go see him and let him know that I was there. I should have been there to properly say goodbye and accept the upcoming grief. Even though I know my uncle is in a good place right now, I simply wish I could have spent more time with him while he was still here.

RIP pa um. I'm sorry and I miss you.

"For the benefit of all sentient beings which surpasses even the wishful-filling gem
May I hold them dear at all times." - Buddhist text


No comments:

Post a Comment