Tuesday, April 23, 2013

10 Seconds Update


I would usually elaborate more when it comes to writing a post on this blog as we all know, but being in the mist of finals week (sleepless, crazy hours of nonstop studying) I'll just write these few words to say that I'm still alive and I'm breathing. I know I'm long overdue for an update even though there's is not much to say about my plain'ole life. But with the beautiful season coming its way to the city, you'll definitely be hearing more about me and seeing more updates in the next coming weeks. Taking a short study break to write this is making me realize how much I miss being on here. I'll be back pronto, promise! :)

Updates:

- I'm currently playing the patience games with school... Dunno how long (or how much) it will take for it to break me down. But as of now I'm simply tolerating it. Baby steps they say...
- Lots of changes in the job aspect this past month. All in all, I'm A LOT happier now. 
- Men... -big fat sigh-  
- In case you were living under a rock this entire time, but JT aka the-man-of-my-life-since-i-was-a-prepubescent-teen made a comeback this year. He's simply flawless...



1 comment:

  1. i missed seeing you on here, too.

    oh, and even my 74 year old male patient is a jt fan (mostly for his acting) but the man can do no wrong :)

    -H

    ReplyDelete