Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Guilty pleasure

Sunday's episode of GG was amazing! Sadly Chuck didn't get to wear purple BUT he was less vulnerable this time and i guess, pretty much found himself again. Manwhore Chunk is slowly making his comeback (yƩ!!!). I hate to say this, but i somewhat think Chuck and Vanessa look cute together and so does Blair and Nate =x. Now i'm not saying that i ship both parties but they don't look that bad on screen. I actually think Blair needs Nate in her life right now. Is she doing it for the right reasons? That i do not know. But i guess to keep the show moving, they where bound to have a fling somehow. Speaking of which, that Gabriel dude is HOT! Serena is one lucky pinkberry! Have anyone noticed the plate of carbs hiding Kelly Rutherford (playing Lily VDW) baby bump? Everytime she appeared of screen, i kept staring at her belly. It's huge!!! But then again, silk isn't the greatest material for a camouflage.

That episode made me think of my sweet sixteen and it made me jealous. What sixteen year old gets to wear a john teshing Missoni dress on her birthday?! Ugh. I wish i had a sweet sixteen party like Jenny minus the table dancers and the fake boujies. From what i remember, I didn't have a sweet sixteen. I remember just coming back from school, eating dinner with my parents and brothers and blowing the candle on my mini fruit cake. Sad, much? Yeah, but then again, sixteen was also the time when i went through a lot of stuff. So it's not worth remembering.

I've come to realize that GG is making want a lot of things and those things just aren't obtainable for a low-wage part time worker like myself. For me it's a big time guilty pleasure. I think i spend more time browsing on retailing/designers websites that i do with Twilight (i always get my daily vampire scoops). Oh well, as desirable those things are, it would be a long time til i actually earn enough money to buy them. Yesterday, i found this amazing website that somewhat fulfilled my desires. It's called Polyvore and what you do is you get to pick out any piece of clothing and accessories that you like and you make a editorial-like collages of all those items. I played around with it all night yesterday evening and i came up with this:

The french artist in SOHO, NY

Isn't it amazing? You can click on it and it gives you the links to all the items and were to get them. I'm currently playing around and working on some other sets. I'll post some more soon. Now, before i toodle, I loveee The City (the spin off show of Whitney Port, the girl from The Hills)!!! Another guilty pleasure of mine.

1 comment:

  1. gg last week made my heart stopped! okay, not really but it was really good. b and n are cute! c and v is seriously what the chuck. yeah, they have good chemistry but it's just too weird. idk, i think the fact that ed and jessica are dating in real life and then the sudden c&v hookup is too convenient-_-

    cute outfit. i like the blazer.i wish i could find a cute affordable blazer. i used to hate gladiators, but idk..they're cute!

    ps: catchy song =)

    ReplyDelete