Saturday, September 18, 2010

White Flag

"I'm the only one who's capable of filling in your emptiness at the moment. And you know it."

Sadly, i do. I'm stubborn and i often deny anything that reminds me of what the truth really is, but this time i have raised my white flag and silently admitted defeat. Having someone who has known you for such a long time reciting those lines, you just can't lie to yourself anymore. The worst of it all, i have a feeling that anyone who has acknowledge my problems seems to have no guilt whatsoever in their contentment and they mockingly enjoys seeing me sink. But i don't blame them. I would have probably done the same. I'm laughing it off. It's time to cleanse myself and to focus on some more important things right now. Je tourne la page. Carpe diem like Mr. Keating would say. I may be crippled at the moment, but i'm not far from letting it go either.
:)

1 comment: