Monday, October 11, 2010

Worth The Risk

So the conversation went like so:
Friend: You can never be ready.
Me: You think so?
F: Don't you agree? In life you can never be ready or sure about yourself. It's all about taking the risk and get a hold of your chance while you have it. We make decisions; good or bad but we learn from them. Therefore there's no such thing as being 100% sure about yourself. What's the whole point of growing into loving a person if you have already polish the relationship, making no places for the flaws especially when you're not exclusive? Those type of relationship will never work.
Me: I agree. Are you happy though?
F: I am. Although, i have to admit it happen really quick. I don't regret it.
Me: What made you change your mind?
F: I had a feeling that i was loosing her and i hated it. I can see that she was tired of waiting, almost like she was wasting her time and that she was slowly letting go. So, i decided to step up my game. Like i said, i wasn't ready for it but i just couldn't stand the idea of not having her in my life anymore. Now that it's official, i don't regret it at all.

1 comment: