Friday, October 8, 2010

I Miss You

Mid-June, the year 2000. School just ended and summer had officially started. My friend E was having her birthday/pool party in her backyard. I remember having the time of my life that day. Not only i got to go to the most talked about party in the 5th grade (E was the queen bee of 5th graders), but i also got to dance my very FIRST slow dance with a BOY to my favorite song of all time: I Miss You by Westlife.

Sigh. I don't even know when i'll be able to slow dance again. The last time i slow dance was during prom. Its quite impossible to do so nowadays when in clubs the classic concept of the hands-on-shoulder/hands-on-waist and the twirl disappeared.

That being said, my one wish is to relive that moment; dance to this song again. The reminiscent 5th grader in me is talking (lol)


No comments:

Post a Comment