Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Day One

Your current relationship, if single discuss how single life is.

I ask myself that question every morning when i wake up, and every night when i go to bed. In the real world, i am not seeing anyone. Some people would think it's great because i'm at the very beginning of my adult life where i should have as much fun as i can, meet as many new people as i can. Heck, i should be having as many steamy hot sex with random strangers as i can, to put it into good words. I really should...but i'm not. I live in a non existent parallel world, where i am attached. My love life is like the traffic lights. One minute it's green; everything is amazing and great. The other minute it's turn yellow; a lot of self-reflection and questioning. And than its red; it stops and there's nothing. I could be wrong, but i've been getting the feeling like i'm at the red light lately. I don't know if it's intentional, but what i do know is that i want it to turn green again, asap. I hate being in the red zone. Having to see "other people" just to fill in the void have not proven to be the same and it plainly sucks.

2 comments:

  1. wow, i couldn't have said it better myself! only it's indefinitely red for me, but i'm turning right into a new road lol (lame analogy)

    ReplyDelete
  2. short cuts are effective! haha :P

    ReplyDelete