Wednesday, November 10, 2010

All I Want For Christmas


I know i'm a month ahead but i had to prepare my list in advance. Oh, and it's not called a WISHLIST for nothing. I know i won't be able to receive that lovely Cartier watch unless i get myself a billionaire hotel tycoon boyfriend first *cough*Chuck Bass*cough* :P

1. Comme Des Garçons Play tshirt - $110
2. Stella McCartney Louise lace bra - $88
3. Nikon D5000 DSLR camera - $699
4. NARS Orgasm nail lacquer - $16
5. Missoni Stripe Knit scarf - $225
6. Breakfast At Tiffany's sleeping mask - $20
7. Cartier 21 Chronograph watch - $3,925
8. Julia's Kitchen Wisdom cookbook - $10
9. Lanvin Jeweled Bow suede flat - $775

2 comments:

  1. wait a bit for that d5000, but not too much! because it's being discontinued! :D but for the same price you wanna consider the d3100. newer, better, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, i haven't check that one yet. thank you :)

    ReplyDelete