Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Day Two

Where you'd like to be in 10 years.

When i was asked about this question 10 years ago, i pictured myself just getting out of college with a degree, living in an apartment with my besties, being in a committed relationship, etc. Here i am 10 years now, and sooooo far from being the person i imagined i'd be. I think the average human being tend to put unnecessary thoughts on their future. It's good to think ahead, and to have our plans settled out for us, but let's face it. Things never turn out the way we want them to. We're so blinded that we don't even see the significant things in our life anymore. So with that being said, i simply want to be happy and being surrounded by the people that i love. I want to learn from my mistakes, live my life with a purpose and seize as many opportunities as i can.

1 comment:

  1. seriously...life has a way of throwing curve balls at you left and right.

    ReplyDelete