Sunday, January 30, 2011

Bringing Sexy Back

I’ve been secretly doing some personal research and i've been trying to get some answers to a question that i've been asking myself since last summer: Sex Appeal - Who, What, Why, How?

I certainly feel confuse every time I think about it. One of the reasons why i am so confuse is because i know that i DON'T possess that charm like some people would do at birth. Being trapped in my own body like most would call it "plain and ordinary'', i was never conscious of the amount of sex appeal a woman's body could have until I encountered certain revelations about it during the summer. All I can do is wonder when the heck am I going to have the confidence to pull it off? How can I pull it off without having to be skanky? Can I be sexy too?

Even though I don’t have a sex appeal, there are times when I do feel as sexy as a dirty cougar but I’ve always kept it to myself. That feeling would come and go sadly. But as a girl, we all want to feel desired and needed. We’re basically attention seeking whores whether we want it or not. Humans are very selfish when it comes to beauty and desire.I’m tired of hearing people calling me cute. I want to be seen as a confident person, as a woman. I want to be called hot/sexy for once. I want to be able to turn men on without having to take my clothes off and make them go ‘dayum’.

I was surprised when my friend told me that I had a strong sex appeal aura (i'd like to think he was coucou for saying such profanities). And from this moment, I couldn't help but wonder if the image i try to give and to project (the sweet, cute, shy-looking woman) is finally a deformation/misconception of the reality, or an exhausted effort to feel asexual?

Either way, i have got to get inspired somewhere and see exactly where this research would lead me. I think I’ll start by watching all the seasons of SDCG and maybe learn a few things.

2 comments:

  1. the fact that you don't think you're sexy makes you even sexier. gosh, you're so silly for thinking you have no sex appeal. don't be cray cray! work it girl ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha im exploring my inner femininity

    ReplyDelete