Monday, January 31, 2011

Day 9 - Shopping Ban

School has started and already, i'm slacking on this challenge. Anyway...here i go again!

Day 9 - A photo of an item you last purchased.

I'm officially on shopping ban for the next 3 months. I really have to cut back on my spending, especially since i'll be working less now and put my credit card in a freezer like Rebecca Bloomwood in Confession's Of A Shopaholic. You know you have a problem when you spend more than $200 on cosmetics and lace undergarments (although i'd like to think that underwear is a basic human right). Here a glimpse at my recent purchases...





1- iPhone 4!!! :)
2- French Connection long sleeve lace top.
3- American Apparel's nail lacquer.
4- Lace undies
♥ I WANT MORE OF THESE! they're soo comfy and hella sexy at the same time ;)

5 comments:

  1. PLEAAAAAAAAASE tell me where you go them undies. they're sexy as hale.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jacob lingerie <3 Ils ont toujours de super belle pièce :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i haven't gone back there in a while... hmmmm are they still on sale? lol

    not that i need more undies

    ReplyDelete
  4. a girl can never have too many lace undies :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @cricri: i think so yeah... everything is on sale over there!
    @twinnie: it's making me so poor at the same time lol

    ReplyDelete