Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Blacklisted

I'm usually not the type of person who holds a grudge against another person. But sometimes, a simple action can easily put you in my blacklist. So I was recalling a conversation that I had with this girl. It went like so:

Girl: "Have you ever been?" (referring to a place)
Me: "No, but i've heard a lo-"
[Girl cuts into my sentence]
Girl: "Yeah, nah." (snobbing mockingly)
"You don't look like the type that goes there anyway."

WTF?! Not only it added oil to the fire that was already there because bitch refuse to shake my hand, but she had the guts to judge me without even knowing me? Just because you're so outgoing and seemed to have experience it all, doesn't make you a person who knows better. I know that i sound really taken back by what happened, but if you were in my shoes you'd totally see the sneered look she pulled when i offered her my hand.

Because of this, i simply have this driven desire to prove this person wrong. I just cannot wait until the day i meet her again, show her what a so-called nice girl like myself can do, and mostly disinfect my hands right in front of her face before and after shaking her hands.

This is what happens when you get on the bad side of a Libra!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm sure you could've whooped her ass, but we know you're far too classy for that:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha i like to plan my attack à la Blair Waldorf.

    i can't imagine what it would have been like if it were to get physical. wait...yes, i can imagine; her hair would loose 80% of its volume and she her cheeks would be puffy red.

    omg, where am i getting these sadistic thoughts??? :)

    ReplyDelete