Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Truth Is...


It comes and it goes. There are some days when i feel like i'm in a state of blissful happiness, cloud nine. And there are some other days when i feel as further away as i can ever be. Almost as if i'm walking on a very thin tread that can break anytime. Having doubt on something you thought was unquestionable is one of the world's worst feeling. Especially when i feel i'm being slip down the list of priorities. Not that i should always be. But I'm starting to wear thin and finding it harder to forgive. Truth is...i'm scared. I'm scared of history repeating itself. I'm scared of having no control. I'm scared of only being a plan B. I'm scared of the possibilities of an ending coming sooner than i thought. I'm scared of being strangers again.

A lot have changed. For the better? For the worst? I don't know, but what I do know is that i hate this feeling. I hate how time and dedication are not as valuable anymore. Cherished moments are nothing but faint memories. Everything is so close, yet unattainable.

I hate the feeling that i'm slowly fading into the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment