Sunday, April 24, 2011

One Year Later

Life offer us the golden moments and horrible moments but those are the times that we learn from and should never regret. That is what I told myself all this time. Today makes it a year and I am still in the same position as i was 365 days ago. I did however have come to realize in this past year, that love is not as hard as some people make it to be and a lot of lessons were learned.

The thing i have learned most, is that pain and hardship have proven to me that my heart can feel a happiness i may never feel again. Now I know from my sufferings that the time period in which i did feel this happiness was worth it. When you are in the infinite state of infatuation, a feeling no word or emotion could ever come close to describe, you feel as though this life is worth living.

There are few moments in which i believe we find true contentment, a moment in which everything stands still and every thoughts or worries are gone, and you’re a single soul floating in a world of ecstasy. There is no real conclusion to this, because it’s indescribable.

He sees me. He sees who I am. He sees what others are too busy or too blind to see. He sees me. When I see problems, he sees the possibilities and solutions in them. An eye to see, a shoulder to lean on, a hand to hold, an ear to listen, a voice to comfort…a person to love. That's him. And I would not trade it for anything.

Now, every ounce of faith in me is devoted to the thought of reliving the happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment