Friday, June 3, 2011

Day 10 - returnofthechallenge

I'm not going to lie that i've neglected Bonjootea these past few months. It's not that school and work have made me update less, but somehow this semester i felt more or less inspired. I think it almost got to the point where i've lost touch with my writing (Come'on. Admit it. Posts from January to April were repeatedly-stabbing-self melancholy). Taking Scriptwriting class this year have also made it worst; i've never disliked writing so much. But now that classes are over and summer vacation have finally started, i would love to "reconnect" myself with this blog and find the passion that i once had sharing my thoughts to the world.

I actually have a few ideas up my sleeve for Bonjootea this summer. It will not be crème de la crème perfect, but it's definitely a good work in progress. Stay tune! :)

------
Day 10 - A photo of your favorite place to eat.

*Let's pretend that I did not forget about the 30 days challenge i've set myself back in January. Let's pretend...*

Disco balls, blaring house/electronic music, graffiti walls, stripper poles... L'Avenue (922 Avenue de Mont-Royal E.) is not your typical restaurant. Located in what i call the hipster villa aka The Plateau, this restaurant serve in my opinion the best breakfast in Montreal. I'm a brunch person and i've have been everywhere for brunch and nothing beat L'Avenue; the food is absolutely amazing and mouthwatering. Good portions, reasonable price, hot waiters, great crowd and bottomless mimosa Thursdays... it has been my go-to place for brunch ever since i was introduced to it two years ago. This place is so great that you'd have to sometimes wait in line to get a seat. But trust me, it's really worth it!



*pictures Dave Y.

2 comments: