Thursday, June 2, 2011

Paper Crown

It's a rarity for me to fall in love (literally) with EVERY single item in a fashion line. But Lauren Conrad is no stranger to affordability and simplicity. When she launched her own line Paper Crown, i marveled. LC is not the only Hills alum to put out a fashion line, but she definitely got the most promise so far. The S/S collection includes soft knits, silk blouses, cropped pants, nicely cut blazers and floral prints; hence all the basics women should have in their closet (well with a few exception of the pleather short). All in all, Paper Crown just got my big stamp of approval. I WANT EVERYTHING!!! I wonder if they ship to Canada...? :)













^ My signature look! :)

1 comment:

  1. wowwww i love this line. not much of an lc fan, but i def admire how far she's gone since her laguna beach days.

    ReplyDelete