Friday, July 29, 2011

Five Things - Chicago & Michigan

[The Chicago Theater]

A family reunion was due ever since my cousin announced her pregnancy back in October. I couldn’t be happier seeing everyone again during my week vacation in the US. Chicago reminded me a lot of New York, but definitely has a special thing of its own; I’ve never seen so many tall skyscrapers! As for good ‘old Michigan, it felt like home. Put aside the little drama with a certain evil step aunt, I have not had this much fun in a while. If there’s one thing I learned during this trip is that my cousins definitely bring out the good and bad in me whenever I’m with them (lamp post/ stripper pole haha). I already miss my beautiful niece and my big family. A week was not enough but I am looking forward to see everyone again when they’ll come to Montreal next year.

[Chipotle - Hands down, BEST BURRITO EVER]

[Sunset at Tunnel Park Beach, MI]

[Baby Amillia smiling in her sleep :*)]

[My new baby]

1 comment:

  1. you seriously gotta come to cali if you want to taste the best burrito ever! and that watch is sexy...

    baby amillia is adorable. i love sleeping babies!

    ReplyDelete