Friday, July 15, 2011

Five Things - Summer

[Tanning outside on a beautiful day.]

With an extremely busy weekend coming its way, i'm already half way done packing for my week trip to Chicago. I'm more than excited to see my family again and even though its a short stay, a little gateway outside of Montreal is really needed. I'm in the process of slowly enjoying my summer since exams are over and i'm quite surprise that i find time to do all the things i wanted so far. I do have to say that advance meticulous planning makes everything better. Hopefully i can be as calm as i am right now when the semester start at the end of August.

[Bright summer lacquers from Essie: Mint Candy Apple, Haute as Hello, Cute as a Button]

[Summer read (and new favorite book): One Day by David Nicholls]

[Special delivery from Vancouver BC. Thank you Rosalind xoxo]

[Coral ethnic pattern maxi skirt/dress from Olivia]

1 comment: