Monday, January 12, 2009

Bolero

I just can't seem to understand certain people these days. Their thoughts, their actions, their existence... it's so frustrating. I could have been smart girl and not mind them but somehow they always find their way to tick the hell outta me. If only i had super powers i would zap them out of this world or better yet, i would fly away. Far from all the chaos and the drama. Far from those annoying beings. And so that was my rant of the day.

I finished New Moon last friday. If you're a Jacob Black's fan, you would definitely like this one. As for me not as much. Not enough Edward to my taste. The only part i liked was the beginning and the ending. Anyways, i started Eclipse last night and so far things are good. I would say that Edward covers up for all the hate i've built towards Bella in the last book. Hopefully there will be more actions in this one. Other than the vampire books that i'm reading right now, i purchased 'The Kite Runner' and 'Confessions of a Shopaholic' at the book store on Saturday. Eventhough i've read The Kite Runner before, it was so good that i needed to own a copy myself. I have yet to read Confessions of a Shopaholic but with the movie coming out soon i want to be prepared this time. I'll get started on that one after i'm finished with the whole Twlight series. Going to the bookstore, i've been feeling the need to fill my book shelves these days. I've been in the mood to read a lot also lately. I never knew how much i missed doing that.

Another thing i missed doing is Youtube. I love Youtube. It's one of my entertainment source. Without it, my life would be empty (literally!). I used to Youtube daily but with work and school staring soon, i haven't been doing a lot of youtube-ing lately. So i wouldn't be surprised with all the long list of videos uploaded from the members i've subcribe to. I've already watched one third of it this morning. Most of them related to kpop and korean tv shows. Here's a few videos i've happen to catch up on today.




This song is just WOW. The boys are breathless here. Yunho is simply hot <3




Davichi totally owned this performance. Tae Yeon and Sunye also did a wonderful job but Davichi's vocals were top notch!




I love Keudae's piano covers! She ubber talented and most of her covers are by ear. Amazing!




I've seen this vid a while back but watching it again, i couldn't stop laughing. I love the Wong Fu guys! They should totally come to Montreal for their next canadian tour. I can't believe none of the colleges here invited them tsk tsk Anyways, the guys are simply adorable and hilarious here. I want a Nice Guy tee!! T__T



1 comment:

  1. -strangles bella and those drama queens-

    it's interesting how their japanese songs always get to me, like doushite...so beautiful and amazing. i def. prefer their ballads although their dance numbers are pretty hot ;)

    that girl in davichi (i forgot her name) is sooo cute...and she has such an awesome voice too T^T.

    gosh, youtube is AMAZING. it's like the best thing since sliced bread =) have you seen the twilight spoof? it's HILARIOUS.

    wongfu ftw. bad boys are hotter! jk...they're jerks =(
    gosh, i def. want a guy who can make me laugh. sighhh.

    ooh, i'll reccomend some books! you should def. check out jonathan safran foer. his writing is a little eccentric and out there but it's quite amazing. plus, his characters are tot. loveable. hmm...the bell jar is also a good read (i never finished it though lol). it's a little sad but nothing short of amazing, either. i heard the time traveler's wife was really good, too. i can't really think of anything light except maybe for the perks of being a wallflower (quick but unforgettable read). it was like my high school bible...haha not really but it was realllllly good! and le petit prince. so cute =)

    ReplyDelete