Thursday, January 22, 2009

I have OCD


Obsessive Cullen Disease T__T God, I feel like a crazy 14 year old every time the name Edward Cullen aka Rob Pattinson is mentioned. And to think i didn't even know who the hell this smoking hot vampire was two months ago! I'm having serious case of insomnia and wild fantasies. I even changed my dream car (an Audi) for a shiny silver Volvo. They should seriously send me to a rehab center! It came to a point where i would giggle and blush every time i read certain passage of the books (and we all know the books just oozes of Edward's sexiness!). A lady looked at me once like i was insane when i started giggling in the bus while reading Eclipse on my way to work. I know some people have it worst than me but i feel so hopeless. I've been dazzled and i'm falling head over heels for hobo haha. Anyways, I finished Eclipse last week and i'm almost done with Breaking Dawn. It will take a while 'til i get over this craziness but i will sure miss the nights i spent reading the books.


Since the main subject of today's entry is Rob i found these scans of him and Kristen Stewart together. It totally reminded of Marlon Brando and Kim Hunter in 'A Streetcar Named Desire'. I read the play back in high school for my english class and watched the movie. I didn't really pay attention to it back then. But because of the shoot, i got myself to watch the movie again yesterday and i loved it! In my opinion, Mr. Brando was one of the most fine looking men of that era followed by George Peppard and Sean Connery. Because of the movie, i did classics marathon after coming home from shopping. I watched Breakfast at Tiffany's, Roman Holiday and Casablanca. I have to get my hands on the dvds now!



***

qotd:

Rick: Last night we said a great many things. You said I was to do the thinking for both of us. Well, I've done a lot of it since then, and it all adds up to one thing: you're getting on that plane with Victor where you belong.

Ilsa: But, Richard, no, I... I...

Rick: Now, you've got to listen to me! You have any idea what you'd have to look forward to if you stayed here? Nine chances out of ten, we'd both wind up in a concentration camp. Isn't that true, Louie?

Captain Renault: I'm afraid Major Strasser would insist.

Ilsa: You're saying this only to make me go.

Rick: I'm saying it because it's true. Inside of us, we both know you belong with Victor. You're part of his work, the thing that keeps him going. If that plane leaves the ground and you're not with him, you'll regret it. Maybe not today. Maybe not tomorrow, but soon and for the rest of your life.

Ilsa: But what about us?

Rick: We'll always have Paris. We didn't have, we, we lost it until you came to Casablanca. We got it back last night.

<3

1 comment:

  1. hmm, old classics were def. the most romantic. i don't think romantic comedies today could ever compare. it just felt more genuine.

    LOL it's alright. we all have our guilty pleasures and whatnot. i'm not really into twilight (having only read the first book--i have no time to finish the series!) but i think rob is hella sexy. british guys are just soo...undeniable =)

    your page is always cute! pretty pic :)

    ReplyDelete