Friday, January 16, 2009

Take me Away

Take me away from the cold and the snow. Take me away from this hole. Take me away from the people; hypocrites and liars! Gosh i'm having another episode of 'today's not my day' day again. And all of this because of work. I can't believe they made me leave an hour and a half early home in the freezing damn cold and then end up telling me that i'm NOT working today. WTF?! A simple phone call would have save me all the trip but nooo... they changed everything at the last effing minute without notifying me haarrrrrr!!! I've been pretty tic off with the work place a lot recently. Not only my hours got cut off by half but i've been feeling depressed with the atmosphere there because of a certain person. Thank god i'm not the only one who thinks that way because i've been hearing a lot of complaints from my co-workers about that person. I can't believe i've put up with these craps all the year i've been there. Yes, one crapful year and 22 days now! I can't stand it anymore. I have had enough of the company or anything related to retail. I need to get out of there as soon as possible before i unintentionally hurt someone emotionally.

2 comments:

  1. aww, i hope things turn up. you should consider looking for another job in the meantime. it's def. worth all this uneeded stress!

    and wtf...they really could've called. i mean...ever heard of a phone?...telegram..pigeon...but seriously. i'd be pissed off too >=[

    ReplyDelete