Monday, December 20, 2010

Hello, Ryan

The last time i bought GQ was when Robert Pattinson was on the cover (post here). I haven't paid attention to the magazine since my post-twilight phase. Last evening, i spotted their new issue on my friend's coffee table in his apartment.

All i have to say is that Mario Testino worked his magic once again. Ryan Gosling is beyond delicious in this shoot; we kept flipping through the magazine back and forth just to feed our eyes and be at awe. I'm not even a big fan of his, but GQ did a hella good job at converting me into one. Just sayin' ;)






3 comments:

  1. well i'm a ryan gosling fan and these photographs tickle my fancy. :) he looks so beef in the last one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh I love Ryan Gosling. I miss him and Rachel McAdams together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They were the perfect couple! I miss the both of them together too.

    ReplyDelete